Outline of VIA
Japan Vehicle Inspection Association (VIA) is a neutral and public organization aiming for improving the consumer safety and environment through providing the test and inspection services on vehicle emission, bicycles, helmets, etc.
- 1. Name
- Japan Vehicle Inspection Association (VIA)
- 2. Representative
- President Mr. KUNOGI Yoshiharu
- 3. Establishment
- February 26, 1949
- 4. Address
- Head Office & Tokyo Testing Laboratory
7-26-28, Toshima, Kita-ku, Tokyo, 114-0003, JAPAN
Osaka Testing Laboratory
2-66-2, Yamamoto-cho, Sakai-ku, Sakai City, Osaka, 590-0983, JAPAN
- 5. Business
- (1) Test and Inspection Services
vehicle emission gas and noise, glasses and lamps for vehicles, bicycles, helmets,
light alloy auto wheels
(2) JIS Certificate Service
(3) Bicycle Technician Certifying Exam
- 6. Brochure
- To display the brochure "Profile of VIA"(Japanese/English version),please click the following button.
- 7. Contact
- It would be appreciated if you would contact VIA by fax (+81-3-5902-3411).